Updated 26 February 2021
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is protected; we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and as laid out by the Data Protection Act 1998.
This Privacy Notice advises how Bespoke Stairlifts Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 9, Fieldhouse Industrial Estate, Old Fieldhouse Lane, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD2 1FA collects, uses and shares personal information in the provision of its products and services.
What Personal Data do we Collect
We may collect the following personal information when you purchase Bespoke Stairlifts Ltd products and/or services:-
Information that enables us to contact you directly ie. your name, address, telephone number and/or email address.
We store information relevant to the products and services purchased from us.
Card and/or bank account details that you provide as payment for products and/or services that you purchase from us.
Installation & Service History
Data relating to the installation of a Bespoke Stairlifts Ltd product into a customers’ property or social care environment and in relation to the servicing of that product
Customer Service Information
A record of queries or complaints that you may send to us by email, phone or any app-messaging feature.
Sources of Personal data
- From you
- From our website
- From other companies that we use to provide products and services to you
How we use Personal Information
We will use your personal information for general purposes :-
For the supply and delivery of products and services, including installation and servicing;
- For Accounts administration
- To resolve queries/complaints
- For Service & Maintenance administration
- To provide Bespoke news updates
- To improve our products and services
- To better understand your needs
Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
We collect and use customers personal data when necessary during:-
- The operation of Bespoke Stairlifts business of selling and supplying products and services to our customers
- Engineer access for installation, servicing or maintenance purposes
- Internal record keeping – where we will need to store your information for legal reasons and customer service
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website.
Note: You are given the option in your browser’s internet options to reject cookies but in doing so you will be unable to take advantage of the full functionality of the site.