On a day-to-day basis your responsibilities will include:
As Head of Global Sales, you will be an excellent communicator and able to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of a commercial strategy aligned with the Company mission detailing the next 3 – 5 years.
- Design and implementation of strategic plans to achieve both margin and revenue targets.
- Increase market share and develop a business plan for sustainable new business growth for UK and overseas markets.
- Assess costs, competition, and market intel to develop pricing structure and strategies.
- Develop sales analytics and reporting procedures - pipeline and forecast reporting that provides a high-level overview of real-time sales data to increase management visibility; source, history, product, volume, revenue and margin.
- Liaise with stakeholders to establish an effective internal product development flow process that supports the order life cycle from inception to installation.
- Lead and motivate the sales team on the development of customer accounts to cultivate lasting relationships; to grow customer confidence and loyalty.
- Set team KPI’s; revenue and margin targets, develop and promote weekly, monthly, quarterly sales objectives.
- Hold regular meetings to review individual and team performance.
- Discuss wins and losses and review KPI’s. Mentor team, identify training requirements.
- Collate market analysis – identify customer behaviours, trends and buying practices. Explore where we are losing, and why. Metrics on ‘quote to close’ conversion metrics and develop a process for capturing sales leads and opportunities.
- Explore where we are losing, and why. Metrics on ‘quote to close’ conversion metrics and develop a process for capturing sales leads and opportunities.
- An understanding of print and digital marketing in the sales process and assist in global company interest would be ideal.
- Lead on sales initiatives, working with stakeholders on brand development through the use of campaign mailers and through online media platforms.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Revenue & Margin Growth
- Pricing Structure & Strategy
- Sales Metrics reporting
- Sales Team Performance
- New / Incremental Business Opportunities
- Customer Retention Rates
- Revenue Forecasting Process
- Assisting in Marketing strategies